Elder and Sister Buhrmester

Elder and Sister Buhrmester
Elder and Sister Buhrmester Ready to go

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Last two weeks

Last week Sister Buhrmester left me on my own to do the meals on wheels. Monday was not too bad but Wednesday wore me out. I'm glad she is back.

Last Wednesday night four sisters from the Rexburg Central Stake came in and worked on quilts and rolled yarn.

This week everything is back to normal and I am very happy to have my sweetheart back. They sure did miss her running the sewing machine putting quilts together in the Humanitarian Service Room. Last night we hosted a couple of young men (Priests) and their leaders from the Hibbard Ward. We had a lot of things lined up for them to do but all they wanted to do was tie the quilt we had set up. The five of them completed about one half of the job. They seemed to have a great time. They were thinking that they would challenge the Young Women to a quilt tying contest. I wonder if they really will.

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally signed in to comment, so I thought that I'd better do it. I love reading your posts and am grateful that you are both willing to serve. You are a great example to me and my kids and I hope that my whole family will one day follow in your footsteps! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete